Accounts Payable - Monthly Closing Procedures eLearning
Accounts Payable - Monthly Closing Procedures eLearning (APAC)
This self-paced course will introduce you to the monthly closing procedures that you can complete in Accounts Payable in Property Management X.
Accounts Payable (AP) provides various activities for creating recurring invoices, creating journal entries, and closing periods.
Upon completion of this eLearning, you will be able to:
- Create recurring invoices for regularly scheduled payments.
- Create journal entries for AP invoices and payments.
- Close periods.
- Run reports to view monthly processing details and updates.
Payment and Registration Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card. If you are accessing this course as part of a subscription, you can click the Register button to begin the course.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services team. In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course name.
- If you purchase eLearning courses individually, you will have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase. If you purchase an eLearning suite, you will have access to all courses in the suite for 60 days from the date of purchase.