Cleaning up your customer data to maximise opportunities.
Customer data is a living thing, it has a lifecycle and deteriorates over time. Cleaning up your data is an essential part of managing your CRM database and ensuring you maximise all opportunities.
If you do not clean up your customer base, its quality will eventually be out of date. You cannot have good performance with your marketing and CRM actions if you work on a poor quality customer base. The quality of your campaigns, the actions of your agents and your customer service depend on it.
Take advantage of slow periods to do some database housekeeping and uncover opportunities to load up your pipeline for the future.
- Search for orphan data and assign a follow up
- Filtering for incorrect data or incomplete data
- Clean up old matching criteria
- Cleanup old appraisals and sales
- Audit client categories and remove unnecessary ones
Duration: 30 minutes
Investment: $87.50 plus gst