Managing Rent Schedule Changes Webinar
Managing Rent Schedule Changes - Recorded Webinar
In this webinar we will run through the residential and commercial rent changes and the effective ways to enter any rent change into the system, including a rent increase with a new lease or a change for the rent payment date during the month.
What will we cover in the webinar?
- How to enter a rent schedule for an increase for both residential and commercial.
- Run through on anniversary dates and how to determine what date it is
- How to use the rent calculator if needing extra funds paid for a new rent anniversary date
- How to edit the rent schedule if a rent start date has changed
- Monthly rent calculations and how it is worked out for Property Tree
- Run through on back dating a rent schedule being entered in residential vs commercial
- A run through errors you may receive if unable to enter a rent change and what may be holding it back, for example a change of ownership
- In app options now available with tips
You will walk away with a deeper understanding of rent schedule changes and initial entry and how the rent schedule may affect the tenancy ledger.