General Ledger - Financial Format Setup eLearning
General Ledger - Financial Format Setup eLearning (APAC)
This self-paced eLearning course will introduce students to financial format setup in General Ledger in Property Management X.
In this course, we will provide information on setting up financial formats in General Ledger (GL). Financial formats are used to determine the account activity that will be displayed on various reports. These reports include:
- The Balance Sheet
- Comparative Income Statements
- The Crosstab Income Statement
- The Forecast-Budget report
- The Income Statement with Variance Notes
- The Monthly Prior/Current/Budget report
- The Standard Income Statement
Payment and Registration Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card. If you are accessing this course as part of a subscription, you can click the Register button to begin the course.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services team. In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course name.
- If you purchase eLearning courses individually, you will have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase. If you purchase an eLearning suite, you will have access to all courses in the suite for 60 days from the date of purchase.