General Ledger - Journal Entries eLearning
General Ledger - Journal Entries eLearning (APAC)
This self-paced eLearning course is designed to introduce four types of journal entries in General Ledger.
When you complete this training, you will be able to:
- Define four types of journal entries.
- Enter a manual journal entry.
- Create a recurring journal entry template.
- Enter a new prior period journal entry.
- Create a prior year journal entry.
Payment and Registration Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card. If you are accessing this course as part of a subscription, you can click the Register button to begin the course.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services team. In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course name.
- If you purchase eLearning courses individually, you will have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase. If you purchase an eLearning suite, you will have access to all courses in the suite for 60 days from the date of purchase.