Property Tree | Session 12 - New Tenancies
This course is designed for users of all levels, primarily focusing on the process of setting up a new prospect Tenancy Profile in Property Tree, allocating holding deposits if required and initial transactions. This course is part of the advanced courses. We recommend you complete the Property Tree beginners courses successfully, before attempting this course.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understanding what to do prior to accepting a new tenancy
- Add a Prospect Tenancy Profile
- Receipt a holding deposit
- Convert a Prospect Tenancy Profile
- Add bonds on a Tenancy Profile
- Allocate a rent credit and recurring invoices
- Handle initial transactions
- Understanding the Tenancy Profile's ledger
- Track and reporting on new tenancy profiles
- Add notes and tasks to the profile
Duration: 1 hour approximately
When you're ready to begin, click on the Start Course button at the top of this page.