Sale Team (ST00)
PropertySuite - Sales Team
This course is designed to teach a salesperson how to effectively use PropertySuite's comprehensive toolset to achieve their primary goal of getting more listings. PropertySuite offers features and functionalities that help a salesperson manage their contacts and listings efficiently.
The course emphasises the importance of entering high-quality information into PropertySuite, as it significantly affects the results obtained from the software. Participants will learn to invest time in entering all their visits and interests, including open home registers, to receive excellent feedback, which can be shown on vendor reports to set vendors' price expectations.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the PropertySuite toolset and how it can help you achieve your primary goal of getting more listings.
- Learn how to prospect your buyers/tenants using the features and functionalities offered by PropertySuite.
- Understand the importance of entering high-quality information into PropertySuite and learn how to invest time in doing so.
- Know how to generate excellent feedback to show on vendor reports to set vendors' price expectations.
- Learn how to qualify buyers and match them automatically to other listings.
- Acquire essential skills to use PropertySuite effectively in managing your listings & contacts.
- Be equipped with the skills to move from a Selling Salesperson to a Listing and Selling Salesperson
For more information, please contact us.