Residential Management - Accounts Receivable Daily Processes eLearning
Residential Management - Accounts Receivable Daily Processes eLearning (APAC)
This self-paced course will introduce you to the most commonly used accounts receivable features in Residential Management in Property Management X.
Using the common accounts receivable features in Residential Management (RM), you can manage your residents’ ledger activity.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create and select transaction batches.
- Enter payments or cash receipts.
- Apply payments to charges.
- Enter one-time charges and non-cash credits.
- Reverse payments or cash receipts.
- Post transaction batches.
- Configure resident payment settings.
Payment and Registration Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card. If you are accessing this course as part of a subscription, you can click the Register button to begin the course.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services team. In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course name.
- If you purchase eLearning courses individually, you will have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase. If you purchase an eLearning suite, you will have access to all courses in the suite for 60 days from the date of purchase.