Residential Management - Charge Code and Security Code Setup eLearning
Residential Management - Charge Code and Security Code Setup eLearning (APAC)
This self-paced course covers Residential Management charge code setup and security code setup in Property Management X.
In Setup and Maintenance, you can configure charge codes and security codes that will help categorize your residents’ ledger transactions. These codes determine how credits and payments can be applied to open charges, as well as which accounts are affected when the transactions are journalized in General Ledger.
The processes covered in this eLearning are applicable to all multifamily products in Property Management X, including Residential Management, Affordable Housing, Public Housing, and Condo Management.
Upon completion of this this course, you will be able to:
- Set up charge codes.
- Map concession codes to charge codes.
- Map non-cash credit codes to charge codes.
- Map prepayment codes to charge codes.
- Set up security deposit codes.
Payment and Registration Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card. If you are accessing this course as part of a subscription, you can click the Register button to begin the course.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course name.
- If you purchase eLearning courses individually, you will have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase. If you purchase an eLearning suite, you will have access to all courses in the suite for 60 days from the date of purchase.