Residential Management - Late Fee, Amenity, and Other Setup eLearning
Residential Management - Late Fee, Amenity, and Other Setup eLearning (APAC)
This self-paced course covers late fee formula setup, amenity setup, global guest card setup, market and manager setup, and leasing agent and marketing source setup in Residential Management in Property Management X.
In Residential Management, there are several setup features that you can use to configure late fee billing, amenities, global guest cards, property markets, regional managers, leasing agents, and marketing sources.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Set up late fee formulas.
- Set up amenities.
- Set up global guest card groups.
- Set up property markets and regional managers.
- Set up leasing agents and marketing sources.
Payment and Registration Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card. If you are accessing this course as part of a subscription, you can click the Register button to begin the course.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course name.
- If you purchase eLearning courses individually, you will have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase. If you purchase an eLearning suite, you will have access to all courses in the suite for 60 days from the date of purchase.