Residential Management - Lease Amendments eLearning
Residential Management - Lease Amendments eLearning (APAC)
This self-paced course will introduce you to the lease amendment processes in Residential Management in Property Management X.
At residential or multifamily properties, leases are binding legal documents between the apartment community and the resident. In Residential Management (RM), you can amend leases to account for any changes.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Update rent and concession amounts.
- Add rentable items to leases.
- Review resident security deposits.
- Add other fees to leases.
- Update lease terms.
Payment and Registration Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card. If you are accessing this course as part of a subscription, you can click the Register button to begin the course.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services team. In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course name.
- If you purchase eLearning courses individually, you will have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase. If you purchase an eLearning suite, you will have access to all courses in the suite for 60 days from the date of purchase.