Residential Management - Legal Setup and Processing eLearning
Residential Management - Legal Setup and Processing eLearning (APAC)
This self-paced course will introduce you to the legal setup and processing features in Residential Management and Affordable Housing in Property Management X.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Set up legal reason codes.
- Set up legal resolution codes.
- Place residents in legal statuses in Residential Management.
- Place households in legal statuses in Affordable Housing.
- Send late letters to residents and households.
- Run reports to view legal statuses.
Payment and Registration Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card. If you are accessing this course as part of a subscription, you can click the Register button to begin the course.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services team. In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course name.
- If you purchase eLearning courses individually, you will have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase. If you purchase an eLearning suite, you will have access to all courses in the suite for 60 days from the date of purchase.