Residential Management - Move-Outs and Transfers eLearning
Residential Management - Move-Outs and Transfers eLearning (APAC)
This self-paced course will introduce you to the move-out and unit transfer processes in Residential Management in Property Management X.
At the end of your residents’ leases, you can process move-outs for them in Residential Management. Similarly, if they are transferring to a unit that you also manage, you can process a unit transfer for them.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Schedule and complete move-outs.
- Schedule and complete unit transfers.
- Vacate individual occupants mid-lease.
- Make units ready for incoming residents.
Payment and Registration Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card. If you are accessing this course as part of a subscription, you can click the Register button to begin the course.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services team. In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course name.
- If you purchase eLearning courses individually, you will have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase. If you purchase an eLearning suite, you will have access to all courses in the suite for 60 days from the date of purchase.