Residential Management - Other Accounts Receivable eLearning
Residential Management - Other Accounts Receivable eLearning (APAC)
This self-paced course will introduce you to the additional accounts receivable features in Residential Management in Property Management X.
Using the additional accounts receivable features in Residential Management, you can manage your residents’ ledger activity and security deposits, as well as your organization’s miscellaneous income.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Process non-sufficient funds (NSF) reversals of payments.
- Process security deposit adjustments.
- Refund open rent payments.
- Write off open charges.
- Enter miscellaneous payments or cash receipts.
- Process lockbox transmission files.
- Post transaction batches.
- Repost resident and security deposit ledgers.
Payment and Registration Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card. If you are accessing this course as part of a subscription, you can click the Register button to begin the course.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services team. In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course name.
- If you purchase eLearning courses individually, you will have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase. If you purchase an eLearning suite, you will have access to all courses in the suite for 60 days from the date of purchase.