Residential Management - Required Property Setup eLearning
Residential Management - Required Property Setup eLearning (APAC)
This self-paced course covers the multifamily property, building, and unit setup features in Property Management X.
In property setup, you can add new multifamily properties, buildings, and units. The processes covered in this eLearning can be used to configure properties for the multifamily products in Property Management X, including Residential Management, Affordable Housing, Public Housing, and Condo Management.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create new multifamily properties for use in Residential Management, Affordable Housing, Public Housing, and Condo Management.
- Set up multifamily buildings.
- Set up unit types.
- Set up individual units.
Payment and Registration Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card. If you are accessing this course as part of a subscription, you can click the Register button to begin the course.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course name.
- If you purchase eLearning courses individually, you will have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase. If you purchase an eLearning suite, you will have access to all courses in the suite for 60 days from the date of purchase.