Residential Management - Statement of Deposit (SODA) eLearning
Residential Management - Statement of Deposit (SODA) eLearning (APAC)
This self-paced course will introduce you to the processes involved in completing Statements of Deposit (SODA) in Residential Management in Property Management X.
When a resident moves out of their unit, or when an applicant decides not to lease a unit, you can complete their Statement of Deposit (SODA) in Residential Management (RM) to reconcile their open balances.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Manage SODAs.
- Add SODAs for applicants.
- Enter SODA details, such as forwarding addresses and attachments.
- Add transactions for damages charges, lease violations, and accelerated rent.
- Apply open credits or payments to charges.
- Commit and revise SODAs.
Payment and Registration Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card. If you are accessing this course as part of a subscription, you can click the Register button to begin the course.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services team. In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course name.
- If you purchase eLearning courses individually, you will have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase. If you purchase an eLearning suite, you will have access to all courses in the suite for 60 days from the date of purchase.
Certification Credits: 1