Residential Management - Working with Residents eLearning
Residential Management - Working with Residents eLearning (APAC)
This self-paced course will introduce you to the different activities for managing resident and lease information in Residential Management in Property Management X.
Residential Management (RM) provides various tasks and activities you can use to manage your residents’ information and leases.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Search for residents.
- Review resident and lease information.
- Add and maintain occupants.
- Add resident documents.
- Conduct unit inspections.
- Complete consumer privacy and data anonymization options.
- View resident transactions.
- Add and maintain residents' insurance policies.
- View rentable item availability.
- Anonymize resident data.
Payment and Registration Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card. If you are accessing this course as part of a subscription, you can click the Register button to begin the course.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services team. In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course name.
- If you purchase eLearning courses individually, you will have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase. If you purchase an eLearning suite, you will have access to all courses in the suite for 60 days from the date of purchase.