Space Planning - How to Create Structural Units eLearning
Space Planning - How to Create Structural Units eLearning APAC
This self-paced course will introduce you to Space Planning and how to create structural units.
In this course, you will be introduced to the process of creating structural units in Space Planning. We will cover the various attribute tabs, including where you can set up sites, buildings, and floors. We will also cover the process of importing floor drawings into Space Planning, and you will also learn how CAD drawings are structured and why CAD layers are so important.
Payment and Registration Notes (please read!):
- The list price for this course includes GST.
- The list price for this course is per user or attendee.
- By clicking Purchase above, you can pay using your PayPal account, or you can check out as a guest using a credit or debit card.
- You can also be billed via invoice by contacting the MRI Software Education Services team. In your email, please include your organization name, MRI client ID, the student’s name and email address, and the course name.
- You will have access to the course for 30 days from the date of purchase.