Understanding Rent Paid From & To dates, Part Payments & Effective Paid to Dates Webinar
Understanding Rent Paid From & To dates, Part Payments & Effective Paid to Dates - Recorded Webinar
We look at tenant reports every day, but do we really understand what we are looking at? How do I explain to an owner why the tenant's paid from and to dates don't follow in order, or why they have gone backwards? Understanding the tenant details report will answer these questions and more. Come along to this webinar to learn more and feel more confident about discussing these concepts with owners and tenants.
What we will cover:
- How to read and understand the tenant details report
- What a paid-to-date is
- What is an effective paid to date
- What is a part payment and how it is it created?
- Can I move the part payment so that it is included in the tenant's rent?
- Why do the tenant's paid from and to dates go backwards?
- Why do the tenant's paid from and to dates not follow sequentially